Saturday, 14 April 2012
M is for ... Mum
You want reasons? Okely dokely.
- She taught me how to tie shoe laces by making a 'practice shoe' out of a cereal box.
- She keeps stuff (like our first pair of shoes, our Brownie uniforms, cards we've made for her etc.)
- She likes Lego as much as, if not more than, I do.
- She gave me my sister.
- She uses twitter.
- She likes the same TV shows as I do and will put up with me ranting and/or raving about them.
- She got our rabbit because he 'looked at her' in the shop.
- She reads my blog.
- She teaches me how to cook.
- She accepts new nicknames my sister and I come up with for her (the latest is Meema)
- She hugs me everyday.
- She tells me she loves me everyday.
- She calms me down when I'm a stressy poo pants.
- She didn't get angry when I painted my sister's face blue (at the age of 3); she just took a picture.
- She let me build a fort in the lounge, even though I'm 24.