With one A to Z challenge under my belt, I'm starting my second attempt with a somewhat smug sense of confidence... It's okay folks. The situation is under control. I've been here before and I know what I'm doing. Everything is fine.
Give it a few days and the smug look will be long gone; replaced by panic and the distinct feeling of things-are-getting-out-of-control... Why oh why oh why did I sign up for this again? What the bloody hell can I write about for 'q'? People won't want to read this rubbish! What was I thinking?
So, in the meantime, before those nasty little imps Doubt and Despair creep into the picture, allow me to share my aims for this year's challenge so that, if you do decide to come back, you'll know what to expect. (Please feel free to mock these aims if you are reading this in the future, when it will be clear that I haven't managed to stick to them.)
- My bloglets* will be published each day at 9am GMT
- My bloglets will be as un-rambly as possible (though bear in mind the name of this blog)
- During the month, I will read and comment on as many A to Z blogs as possible
- My bloglets will not follow a theme
- I will try to make you laugh at least once while reading my blog
- Language will not get any more colourful than 'bloody hell'
- I will ask a question at the end of each bloglet. Don't feel obliged to answer it, but it would be nice to hear your thoughts!
Question: What are your aims for this year's challenge?
*bloglets is what I like to call individual blog posts. I've been doing it for some time now but it still hasn't caught on. I'm a slow trendsetter.