Tuesday 28 December 2010

Testing, testing, one, two, three ...

Hello.

I assume I am supposed to address whomever has (rather foolishly) decided to read this. Well, hello. Welcome to my blog. Seeing as the whole thing is called a 'blog' I shall refer to individual entries as 'bloglets'. So, bloglet number one. Here we go.

I should probably point out at this early juncture that this blog will be aimed primarily at my friend who is currently touring the world (or at least, parts of it) with a stuffed monkey. The aim will be to keep her up to speed with what's going on back at home. "What's going on back at home" is, in all likelihood, not going to be particularly interesting to her, let alone to people who don't even know me, so you are forgiven in advance for not reading bloglet number two (except you, Hannah, you have to read them all; you signed a contract).

Well, that's it for my first bloglet; short but sweet.
Join me the same time, next time for more blogletty fun. Hopefully I will actually have something to write about then.

Toodle pops

2 comments:

  1. Is the term bloglet copywrited cos i think it is hilarious and u shud for sure copywrite it for our comedy show later on :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I don't know how one goes about copywriting something. I shall have someone look into it.

    ReplyDelete